Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Movie Meme

Coming from the Bumbles:This week's movie topic is all about Westerns...
Once Upon a Time in the West: I was in love with Charles Bronson from the age of 12 until at least 16. This is a "perfect"classic Sergio Leone's Western with the best music from Ennio Morricone. Of course, great long close up shots of my favorite guy in the West. AHHHH!
Red Sun: Just fabulous!!! if you like Westerns that is. OF course Charles Bronson but also Toshiro Mifune and Ursula Andress.
Dances With Wolves: Love this movie. I was in love with Lt John Dunbar for a long while. Did I mention that I am a huge Romantic? I enjoyed the idea of right and wrong and the choices faced after you find your own truth.
The Wild Wild West: Kevin Kline and Will Smith. Funny and inventive.
and finally
Shanghai Noon: Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson. Two very funny characters. My favorite scene in both drinking in the bath tubs... A Classic Western, well OK, maybe not! But a good old fashion fun entertaining.

No comments: