Saturday, November 3, 2007

I got a title for the show

Along the Labyrinth: A Journey in Fibre

Let me know what you think of the title. A lot is happening in the Studio... a lot of mess. I should take a picture to show the amount of "It". I can hardly function in this condition but I have no time and I mean no time to clean up. So I am doing some really good exercising jumping and going around and balancing....ahhahaha. Anyway here are some of the things that are coming out of that messy place. I am working "Spherically in many different directions".... I got that from the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun". It is suppose to be one of F. Fellini's great advice for success..ahhhha. Right now it is more of a chaotic way of doing things. I think that the important thing is to keep moving. So I am.
Here are two new pieces that don't have names yet
.
Can't work on that right now. The rest is cooking in my little brain and has been sketched to size. For the rest.... to be continued.

2 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Looking good, Roxane! Keep that studio in motion!! :>)