Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday again???

Amazing how the weeks just pass by. I am looking at another week of work and then I will be leaving for California and will see my children. I am soooo happy about that. I miss them terribly. Anyway here are few quilts that have showed up in the studio
. This one is going to be called "Enlightement'. I am playing with this one. I am liking it. Notice that gorgeous fabric behind. Just got it yesterday.
This one is "I give up". It is almost done.
Today was a very productive day in an abstract way. I have found some kind of direction. Not sure if I can follow it right at this moment or for this show but I am looking forward to adventure there for a while. Terry and Linda came over to work and socialize for two days. It was a lot of fun. We watch movies and bounce ideas for challenges coming up for the Fiber fest. Once my friends left I got a surge of energy and stopped working shortly after 9:30pm.

No comments: