Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday

I woke up in a panic this morning. I was thinking that the Art Institute of Chicago could be closed today because some museum are cosed on Tuesday. Well my trusty companion checked right away online and reassured me.. It was a go and went we did. All day!!! What a place!. It would be a good reason to live in Chicago. Too many things to assimilate in one day but with the 250 pictures taken... I can assimilate at my own rythm later. I won't go into details except for my favorite pieces.





Let me know if you want to know more about any of those pieces. Until then you can play the guessing game....ahahahha

Finally the day ended outside with a super walk up to a grouping of statues. Those are a bit different. Huge men walking, going their own way, no head mind you. Do they know where they are going? are they lost? Do they miss their heads? I would like to ask them. In the meantime Nancy tried desperately to stop one from going any furter without any luck. He is still on the move. Here is proof of her attempt....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'est vraiment super de partager ce voyage avec vous. Bises à toutes les 2. Ce blog est joli à feuilleter...

Anonymous said...

je viens de m'inscrire. J'ai très envie de faire un blog aussi !