Monday, December 15, 2008

Natural Embellishements

The full moon was showing all it's splendor the other night. It was hard for me not to stare.

Then on the way to New Sagaya for Paella supplies here was that perfect Maple tree just in front of my car. All the natural ornaments of the previous season added with the present one was a sight that just made me stop and stare.

The Sunrise was a welcoming pleasure one day. When it has been grey for so many days and the sky is finally baby blue and I wait for that 30mn of sunshine on my house at lunch time. How can I just not stop and stare?

Sunset at 3:30pm can be a beautiful thing against all judgement. So I had to stop for a meditative stare

Finally going to Eagle River yesterday and those huge birds were hanging up on cottonwood trees just adding to the winter natural decor. I had to stop the car to stare.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Even though we have a hard time getting through these dark days of winter, we are reminded every day of the beauty that is all around us here in Alaska. Now, it's time for me to get outside and shovel that beautiful snow on my driveway! :>))