Sunday, March 11, 2007

Small Talk


With troubles downloading my pictures I have to go to the store to get my pictures on disks so I will do that tomorrow. In the meantime I am showing you a small niche with a statue that made me fuzzy all over. It is pretty tender to look at.

I have been at my Sister's for three days and we talked and laughed and went to the movies and restaurant and had Raclette at her house with her family. I got to go visit my nephew William's and his fiancee Virginie's House in the Castellet. It is in the middle of grape fields that are used to make Bandol Rose wine. One of the most celebrated wine of Provence. They have a huge Mimosa tree in the front of the house. It is a minimalist house inside with a total zen atmosphere. Each piece of furniture has been carefully chosen and placed in order to give it a more serene order. I was really confortable in it. They have a rotweiller "Funky" and they have just unherited of my sister's cat that also adopted the place. All live in harmony in this house.

I am now back in Golfe Juan where I arrived this morning around 10 to see some 300 people wearing costumes in the street reunacting the passage of Napoleon in the town coming back from his exhile. So it was a bit of fancy and I enjoyed time traveling.

Paule is having a birthday tomorrow so she had invited us for lunch and she made a wonderful rabbit with mushrooms. I took a long nap afterwards.... champagne, red wine and good food.... Shall I say more???

Oh yes a bit more. We had the first local strawberries of the season for dessert with fresh cream and sugar. "Une merveille "as Paule would say.


No comments: