Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love Coming in Digital Format


What is it about that feeling of extensive love that I have when I take photographs? I want to capture a certain angle or mood or color or shape or moment into that long lasting image. Is it because I love the present so much that I want to keep it forever alive? If it is, it is mostly working because when I am back looking at those shots I am instantly time traveling back listening to what was happening around me , what I was feeling, what it smelled like, what I was thinking. Does it mean that the present can be the past? Does it mean that to write, draw, sing, taste, create present time helps you to preserve it and keep it fresh like a frozen micro second in your psyche? I think so and I also think that it might be a reason why so many of us want to express those moments. It might also be a way to share our present with others and try to put them in our shoes not being so successful at this because each experience is unique but then if it is unique it is still worth the share, as the outsiders will transform, morph your experience into theirs. You will have change that person's present and brought some of yours in theirs and enlarged it's life. Wow.


Sharing your bliss with others could be double the bliss.
I like that! as a matter of fact, I love that!

1 comment:

Lionheart said...

Hope you have a great time visiting the Napa Valley. Dont drink too much wine.
RICK C