Monday, October 8, 2012

Where did it all go?

It is October! Yep, October! Where did it all go? This life of mine has been busy. It has seen and traveled and experienced new and old things, tasted and dined, drank and sipped, argued and loved, cared too much and hurt, conversed and created, walked and trekked and marched and climbed, turned and danced, remembered, missed and didn't, laughed and cried, collected and browsed, embarrassed and reacquainted, flew and soared and came back to starting point. Here I am once more with luggage of few months worth of living. A never ending adventure in progress. May it continue as it is for a while longer. Now the work begins, the long process of making order into this chaotic whirlwind of ideas and senses, this overloaded sensory feast of a busy summer. Rest, in order to work, Mmmm, that is a different concept but one that makes sense to me. Routine, blissful routine in my house of peace, let the calm of the days of Fall create an organised folder of memories to be regarded with clarity for years to come. So I breathe, repeat and begin to see.

3 comments:

Annie Crawford said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog. It's beautiful! I read your latest entry, and I particularly like the last part, where you say "Routine, blissful routine in my house of peace, let the calm of the days of Fall create an organised folder of memories to be regarded with clarity for years to come. So I breathe, repeat and begin to see." I feel the same way, just transposing it to January and the new year! See you soon, Annie

roxanestoner said...

Thank you Annie! I am so looking forward to travel through your eyes. Have a wonderful time in Thailand

Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog
Send Free SMS
urdu maza chatrooms
online chat rooms
I have to express some thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this type of problem. After surfing through the search engines and seeing principles which are not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was gone. Being alive without the presence of solutions to the difficulties you’ve solved as a result of the write-up is a serious case, as well as the ones which could have in a wrong way damaged my career if I had not encountered your web page. Your good skills and kindness in touching all the details was important. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not discovered such a stuff like this. I’m able to at this time look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for your expert and sensible guide. I won’t think twice to propose your site to any individual