Friday, September 18, 2009

Nostalgia!


When things slow down it is time to reflect. Canceling my trip to France (for economic reasons) has been a really hard thing to do. Many of my family members and dear friends are aging. I have missed so much already, living so far. One good thing is that my daughter Emily is, at the present moment, in company of loved ones enjoying the "Cote d'Azur" 's sunshine, food, sights... Thanks to blogs like "Tongue in Cheek" once in a while I am transported to this World that I know so well and where my spirit is deeply anchored. So with a bit of Nostalgia but also a bit of Happiness about knowing that this special place is still there and is not loosing it's charm and flavor. If you click on the photo, you will see a few of my favorite things...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice pictures, Roxane! I want to go back there someday!

roxanestoner said...

I hope you make it back.

Unknown said...

Ahhh. to return to France and neighboring areas. Economics will change even if only psychologicallly.